We may update our policy from time to time.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MIGHT COLLECT INCLUDE:
- contact details such as: your first and last name, email, social media handle, telephone number, mailing address, and/or country
- account log-in credentials (username, password)
- records of correspondence, purchases you made or considered
- other information you provide to us
*For individuals located in the EEA, we collect personal data as defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)
This category of data consists of information related to user interactions with the website, for example the data collected via Google Analytics and website cookies – IP address, browser characteristics, device ID, cookie/session ID and/or usage patterns such as page views, clicks, downloads, dates and times of visits etc.
It is worth noting that users have the option of disabling cookies.
Although usage data do not do not identify you as an individual, when combined with your personal information, may allow your identity to be discovered subsequently we treat this combination as personal information.
Methods of collecting information:
- Automatic collection of usage data as described above
- Information that you provide such as the details you submit via our Contact form, by phone, email or otherwise. Typically, we obtain information directly from you and you decide how much to share
If we use information, it will be done in a manner that is consistent with the reason you provided it.
We might use information in order to:
- set up and authenticate an account for you
- provide customer support, respond to requests, questions, and comments,
- facilitate purchase and/or download of products
- register your product in our product database
- communicate about customer promotions and surveys
- provide information about the products you use: new features, bug fixes, service downtimes, upgrades etc.
- notify you of changes to our website, products, terms, conditions and policies
- administer and improve our website and products for purposes such as troubleshooting, data and statistical analysis, testing, research, survey purposes
- Help maintain the security and integrity of our website, database and other technology assets
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements
- Linking together or merging personal information with other personal information so that we may better understand your needs and inform you about our products, services, and programs;
- Anonymizing and aggregating information for analytics and reporting purposes
- For any other purpose with your consent
DATA SECURITY MEASURES:
- We implement physical and technical safeguards designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- Your personal information will be retained for as long as there is a legitimate reason to do so (subject to applicable laws) and will thereafter be deleted.
- Our website is not directed to children under 16, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information directly from children under 16. If you believe that we are processing the personal information pertaining to a child improperly, we urge you to contact us using the information provided under the “Contact Us” section below.
Our website contains links to proprietary sites belonging to other entities who collaborate with us. These and other linked sites may have their own privacy policies, which you should review. Fibernet is not responsible for the content, privacy practices, or use of any of these websites.