Command & Control Centers
Fibernet provides complete, end-to-end multimedia solutions: KVM, OVIP, and AV OVIP.
We provide the hardware and software components as a complete condensed system with all its features and components – a huge advantage that gives our customers full control over all possible settings of the system, along with full support and immediate troubleshooting granting a smooth workflow.
Fibernet is at the forefront of technology, our top priority is maintaining an advanced technological front that is expressed, among other things, in research and user interface development that provides meaningful user experience and maximizes system capabilities to allow countless easy and convenient operations and settings for both end-user and configurator. Our unique solutions enable:
- Flexibility – allows expansion to an unlimited number of end devices.
- User-friendly interface – minimal latency, easy and convenient user management as well as multiple permissions.
- Application in an external/local network and combinations between them.
- Global control – You can connect from anywhere.
- Secure or unsecured configuration.
- Supports H.264 \ 5 video protocols, jped2000.
- High resolution up to 4k.
Fibernet solutions encompass everything from the design of your smart environment to multimedia and Over IP solutions for the effective management of complex information demands such as:
- simplifying aggregation of audio/visual data from multiple sources.
- seamless switching between multiple displays.
- streamlining workstations to attain maximum efficiency with minimum peripherals.
- See more multimedia solutions.
We also offer multimedia cyber solutions, providing an added layer of physical cybersecurity for those who need it.
DESIGNING YOUR ENVIRONMENT
Fibernet experts will help analyze your needs to enable the design and implementation of the environment best suited for your needs – from the multimedia solutions to the ergonomic consuls and workstations in which they are placed.
MAKING EFFICIENCY BEAUTIFUL
To guarantee maximum functionality and performance in these types of critical environments we partnered with RDI, Spanish experts in the design and manufacture of cutting edge technical furniture that is both ergonomic and beautiful.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT OUR PROCESS:
- Fibernet experts will partner with you to map out the environment you need and define the most appropriate workstations, which multimedia solutions should be integrated in them and whether or not cyber-secure solutions are necessary.
- Following these initial stages, the Fibernet team will map out and submit for your approval the electrical and network wiring necessary, diagrams/3D model of the workstations within the environment.
- Following approval of the plan we will submit a price quote. When it is approved, your order will be placed.
What you need to know about RDI workstations:
- Fibernet is the exclusive distributor of RDI technical furniture in Israel.
- The workstations come in standard and cyber-secure configurations.
- The workstations are built with quality materials and created with both beauty and efficiency in mind – easy access and storage of equipment, solutions to make cables and wiring hidden etc.
- RDI technical furniture adheres to the ISO standard and come with a 10 year warranty for the plates, chassis and accessories.
- Numerous large scale projects have been completed in Israel and abroad.